Regulations Of The College
In order to be admitted to the College all students are required to sign the following declaration:
‘I hereby promise to conform to the Regulations of the College’.
- Any change in name/address/contact details is required to be intimated to the institute immediately, to maintain updated office records at all times.
- Students found violating the institute’s rules and regulations and/or indulging in social and physical abuse such as drugs, tobacco, alcohol, violence or improper behaviour may be disciplined or expelled depending on the recommended action of the disciplinary committee. Activities that have the effect or intention of interfering with education, a pursuit of knowledge, or fair evaluation of a student’s performance are strictly prohibited.
- No firearms, weapons or potentially dangerous instruments should be carried to/stored in the campus or carried in person by any student. Those found guilty will be expelled.
- The institute will email important notices pertaining to fee payments, examination dates, projects, seminars etc. Students are advised to read the emails regularly as no excuse of non-compliance will be entertained.
- The admission letter, prospectus, information brochure and websites of the institution are the correct and only guide to the terms and conditions of admission and the rules and regulations of the institution. Students are advised to refer to the same for clarification. No other form of communication other than those mentioned, whether written or verbal is encouraged between the institute and the students on the matter.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory for students to be eligible for the exams. Attendance for Industrial Tours/Outstations Trips is compulsory.
- The admission of a student is considered final only upon submission of the authorised policies for College/Refund/Library/Travel/Visa and others and the payment of fees and submission of the final results for the XIIth Standard Boards.
- Admissions are entirely at the discretion of the management of the institute and questions or explanations will not be entertained in case of rejected applications.
- Any points with regards to the process of admission/selection are to be raised within one month from the date of admission. Disputes/claims of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate if:-
- The annual fee is not deposited by the stipulated date.
- The candidate does not join the particular programme by the stipulated date even though the fee has been deposited.
- The candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications required for admission into the program.
- The student does not follow the College Regulations and Accommodation Policies.
- The institution will assist the student to enrol with the University through UCAS. The institute and the candidates are bound by the change in law/government policy/University Policy/judicial ruling affecting its status as such. In such an event ECube Global will not be liable in any manner towards anyone.
- The admission of a candidate will be deemed invalid if it is found that it has been secured on the basis of false documentation or incorrect information provided to the institution.
- Admissions are granted solely on the basis of and performance in the three criteria:-
- XIIth Grades
- Extended Essay
- Personal Interview
Attendance And Behaviour
A minimum of 80% attendance is mandatory for students to be eligible for the exams. Attendance for Industrial Tours/Outstations Trips is compulsory. Those not meeting the criteria may not be permitted to attend their examinations and may not receive the first year certification.
Students are, except for absence with good cause, expected to attend all elements of their programme of study, including lectures, seminars, tutorials, practical, laboratory work, and examinations. A student who does not attend classes for more than three consecutive days should inform the College authorities of the reasoning.
The College is a Smoke and Alcohol-Free Zone and students must comply with this condition.
Students are required to make good, to the satisfaction of the College, any damage or injury they may cause to the property of the College, or to any other institution attended as part of a College programme of study, or to the property of individuals.
The College is legally required to take such steps as are reasonably practical to ensure adherence of members, students and employees of the College to the Rules and Regulations. Failure to comply with the relevant legislation may result in legal action against individuals and the College.
Policies For College And E-Library
- The library timings are 9am – 5pm on weekdays and 10am – 1 pm on Saturdays.
- An ECube Global College student must always carry his library card when visiting the library.
- Books, documents, journals and all relevant course materials are issued to a student only upon presentation of his library card.
- Books will be issued for a period of 7 days. Renewal of the same book is allowed only once in continuance. (Totalling to 14 days)
- Only two books will be issued to a person at a point in time.
- Books and ID cards are properties of the college and cannot be exchanged or misused by students.
- A fine of Rs.100/- is applicable to issue a new library card. A fine of Rs.10/- per day is applicable in case of delays in returning books back to the library.
- In case of lost books, the cost of a new book will be charged to the student.
- The college will provide a printer in the library for the students. Printing charges will be Rs. 2/- per A4 sized sheet.
- The librarian will have a final say in terms of the disciplinary policy of the library. Serious offences maybe forwarded to higher authorities and their decision would be final and binding.