Pathway Programme in International Curriculum:
The Courses Designed for the students wishing to embark on a professional career in business and management. It will help students to develop analysis, Problem-solving and evaluation skills which can be applied to real-world situations. Students will develop their knowledge and understanding of the various functional areas of business, including Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations Management within a global context.
You will also be equipped with the skills required to be successful in business, such as Entrepreneurship, Digital literacy, Collaborative working (group working) and Communication Skills. ECube Global College will award Level 3 and HND from Edexcel Pearson for its first two-year programme, and a top-up degree (BBA) from the University of Northumbria University. Having completed this course, you will be able to effectively apply to a range of management and Business Theories and Practices in an Entrepreneurial and Innovative Manner.
Exciting Scholarships Offered!!!
Entry point- Level 3
INR 25,000 tuition fee waiver, adjusted in the 2nd semester of year 1
Requirement- Above 80% in grade 10 marksheet
Entry point- Level 4
INR 25,000 tuition fee waiver, adjusted in the 2nd semester of year 1
Requirement- Above 65% in grade 12 marksheet
IF student scores distinction profile in year 1
INR 25,000 Scholarship extended to second year (adjusted in the 2nd semester of year 2)
The BTEC (Computing and system Development and Technology Education Council) Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diplomas in Computing: Computer Science, Computing for Creative Industries, Computer Systems and Network Support, Business Information Systems. The qualification is organised and awarded by the Edexcel within the BTEC brand and it is equivalent to GCE A Levels and more than HSC Board, ISC Board and CBSE Board.
The BTEC Extended Diploma in Computing and system Development has been developed to:
- Prepare students to enter employment for the Computing and system Development world
- Give students the opportunity to progress in the field for a professional career and develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance
- To progress to higher level vocational qualifications such as the Edexcel/Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals (HNC and HND) in Computing and system Development
- Provide learning education and training opportunity to the existing employees
- Provide the educational base for attaining national vocational qualifications and membership of professional bodies
- Provide opportunities for learners to develop skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life and career development (PLTS).
- Develop professional skills in the areas of:
- Computer Science
- Computing for Creative Industries
- Computer Systems and Network Support
- Business Information Systems
Programme Design and Structure The mentioned subjects are designed strategically by keeping an Aim to provide 360 Degree Approach about business studies. After completion of the programme, the student is getting versatile and complete knowledge about working in MNC Companies.
- Computer Networks
- Object-Oriented Programming.
- Procedural Programming.
- Database Design.
- Business Resources.
- Information System.
- Computer System.
- Event Driven Programming.
- Communication Employment Skills for IT.
- Software Design.
- Organisation of System Security.
- System Analysis & Design.
- Client-side customisation of Webpages.
- Multimedia Design
- IT System Troubleshooting and Repairing
- Web Server Scripting
- Computer Game Design
Eligibility : Applicants should have Cleared SSC / ISCE / CBSE / IGCSE / IB Board / O Levels.
Note: Back Log Students can also apply. But Conditions they have to get clear there SSC / ISCE / CBSE / O Levels before applying for the Top-Up Level at the UK.
The Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Computing (RQF) has been developed to focus on:
- Providing education and training for a range of careers in computing
- Providing opportunities for facilities managers to achieve a nationally recognized Level 4/Level 5 vocationally specific qualification
- Providing opportunities for full-time learners to gain a nationally recognized, vocationally specific qualification to enter employment in computing or to progress to higher education vocational qualifications such as a full-time degree in computing or a related area
- Developing the knowledge, understanding and skills of learners in the field of computing
- Providing opportunities for learners to focus on the development of higher-level skills in a computing context
- Providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
Aims of the qualification
This qualification meets the needs of the above rationale by:
- Equipping individuals with knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the computing industry
- Enabling progression to an undergraduate degree or further professional qualification in computing or a related area
- Providing opportunities for specialist study relevant to individual vocations and contexts
- Supporting individuals employed or entering employment in the computing industry
- Developing the individual’s ability in the computing industry through the effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in different parts of the programme
- Developing a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life and thereby enabling learners to make an immediate contribution to employment
- Providing flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for future studies and career development in computing.
Units offered include business skills for e-commerce, computer systems, emerging technologies, systems analysis and design, website design and IT management.
Year 1: BTEC-HNC (Higher National Certificate in Computing) Level 4
This qualification provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required for success in careers in computing and systems development. It provides a progression route to the HND in Computing and Systems Development or a progression path to a degree programme at university.
Unit 1 Programming
Unit 2 Networking
Unit 3 Professional Practice
Unit 9 Software Development Lifecycle
Unit 4 Database Design and Development
Unit 5 Security
Unit 6Managing and Successful Computing Project
Unit 10 Website Design and Development
Year 2: BTEC-HND (Higher National Diploma in Computing) Level 5
This is a broad-based computing qualification that gives you a solid grounding in the principles of computer systems and computing. The course can lead you to a relevant BSc (Hons) computing degree at University
Unit 13 Computing Research Project
Unit 14 Business Intelligence
Unit 20 Advance Programming
Unit 39 E-Commerce and Strategy
Unit 27 Artificial Intelligence
Unit 25 Information Security Management
Unit 49 Operating System
FUTURE PROSPECTS IN COMPUTING
- B.Sc ( Hons ) Computing
- B.Sc Computer Science
- BA ( Hons ) Creative dig media
- B.Engg ( Computer system Engg )
- B.E ( Software Engg )
- B.Sc ( Hons ) Business system
- B.A ( Hons ) Computing Management
- Degree in design and development of video games
- B.Sc ( Hons ) computer network
- B.A ( Hons ) Digital media/Marketing
- B.Sc ( Hons ) I.T with digital media
- Graphics and Visualisation
The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems Degree is delivered online by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire (abbreviated UCLan). This programme equips students with a blend of technical IT skills and business expertise which prepares them for careers in senior management roles. The programme modules are designed to provide students with the fundamental skills and knowledge required by employers in the IT sector. The final year online top-up programme is a natural progression from our Level 5 Diploma in Computing or Level 5 Diploma in Business IT, currently offered by NCC Education as part of the top-up degree journey. Upon successful completion of the degree, students are invited to attend their graduation ceremony at Preston Guild Hall in the UK.
Graduates can pursue careers in:
- IT Management/Consultancy
- Software Engineering
- Data Management
- Cyber Security
- Information Systems Management
About the University of Central Lancashire
In 1828, the University of Central Lancashire was founded in Preston, UK as the Institution for the Diffusion of Knowledge. Today UCLan is rated as one of the UK’s highest risers in the National League Table and is one of the UK’s largest universities, with a student and staff community approaching 38,000. Internationally, the university has academic partners in all regions of the globe
Online via the NCC Education
Virtual learning environment (VLE)
Full-time: 1 year
Part-time: 2-3 years
Final year of the degree pathway completed full-time in one academic year
Assessment through examination and coursework assignments The University of Central Lancashire is ranked in the top 3.7% of universities in the world, according to the Centre for World University Rankings (CWUR).
BTEC Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma provides an even broader work-related focus than the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma and is particularly useful for learners who wish to progress to an MBA or other Masters degree programme. Key features of the Pearson BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
*Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques, and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
*Achieve a nationally recognized Level 7 vocationally-related qualification.
*Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
*Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications.
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Total Qualification Time: 1200
- Guided Learning Hours: 300
- Credit value: minimum of 120 credits
- Minimum credits to be achieved at or above the level of the qualification: 115 credits’
- Learners must achieve 25 credits from the mandatory units and a minimum of 95 credits from the optional units.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 1200 TQT, a 120-credit qualification that consists of three mandatory units plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 120 credits (where at least 115 credits must be at Level 7 or above).