Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
Why Study at ECube Global College?
- ECube Global College, with Northumbria University. and the University of South Wales, has established Pathway Programmes in BA(Hons) in Bussiness Management is located at Kandivali, Mumbai, India. This relationship between ECube Global College, Northumbria University and the University of South Wales has the following benefits to the student and their family:-
- BA(Hons) in Bussiness courses awarded by University of South Wales.
- Completion of courses accompanied with credible placement assistance.
- Time spent abroad is reduced.
- Handsome Scholarships.
- Estimated overall saving of £20,000 in fees/living costs at the completion of the degree. This includes the fees for the Programmes and the Newcastle Scholarship.
- Guaranteed campus accommodation at the University.
- 100% Job placement opportunities.
- Travel to the UK with friends.
Why Study at Northumbria University?
- ECube Global College with Northumbria University and the University of South Wales, has established Pathway Programmes in BA(Hons) in Bussiness Management is located at Kandivali, Mumbai, India. This relationship between ECube Global College, Northumbria University and the University of South Wales has the following benefits to the student and their family:-
- Student population: 32,000 with 3,300 overseas students on our Northumbria University campuses and a further 3,000 studying on University programmes in their own countries.
- Research and Enterprise: Significant number of commercial and professional collaborations and partnerships.
- Get some real skills: Northumbria courses are designed to offer students real skills (problem solving, Information Technology, modern languages) which are immediately useful in today’s global workplace.
- Get some real experience: Many Northumbria courses include industrial experience or work placement, which is invaluable in the job market. The University has partnerships and links with many major companies and organisations.
- Get an advantage: Northumbria graduates get good jobs. In fact 90%+ of graduates are either employed or continuing in Higher Education, 6 months after graduation.
- Sport: As one of the UK’s leading institutions in sport, Northumbria provides opportunities for students to take part at all levels, from high performance to recreation.
- Northumbria looks after its students. A Financial Times league table, based on government figures, showed that this University came out top for helping students to stay the course and to qualify with a head start for their future.